quarta-feira, 1 de abril de 2009

"Don't worry about a thing,'Cause every little thingGonna be all rightSaying , don't worry about a thing'Cause every little thingGonna be all rightRise up this morningSmile with the rising sunThree little birdsIt's by my doorstepSinging sweet songsOf melodies pure and trueSayin',"This is my message to you"

"Don't worryDon't worry about a thing,'Cause every little thingGonna be all rightSaying , don't worry about a thing'Cause every little thingGonna be all rightRise up this morningSmile with the rising sunThree little birdsIt's by my doorstepSinging sweet songsOf melodies about a thing,'Cause every little thingGonna be all rightSaying , don't worry about a thing'Cause every little thingGonna be all rightRise up this morningSmile with the rising sunThree little birdsIt's by my doorstepSinging sweet songsOf melodies pure and trueSayin',"This is my message to you" (Bob Marley)

Nenhum comentário: